Duration: 1 Morning
Minimum number of participants: 2
Maximum number of participants: 6
- Minimum age 18 years
- During the summer period it is possible to carry out the activity, provided that the weather conditions are met.
We will go through the emblematic Vale Glaciar de Manteigas, a unique valley deeply marked by the last Ice Age to which serra da Estrela was subjected.
During the route you will be able to see houses of Pastores, abrupt slopes, stunning landscapes marked by the colors of summer, Autumn, Spring and Winter at the time of your visit and hear the sound of the River Zêzere that will accompany us during the activity, to Covão D'Metade.
Let yourself be dazzled by the charm of this magical and emblematic place of Serra da Estrela that will be forever in your memory, Covão D ́Metade. Where the River Zêzere is born and the imposing Cantaro Magro, guardian of this magical place rises at the end of the Valley.
- Transport from the meeting point to the place of activity and return to the meeting point
- Technical follow-up of the professionally accredited Mountain Guide
- Liability Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Lunch if you have chosen this option.